Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Let's be a sister to Sderot

Sderot, Israel has been rocketed and mortared by Hamas and its allies from within the Gaza Strip since 2000. Thousands upon thousands of rockets have landed. Check out http://francona.blogspot.com/2009/01/sderot-israels-rocket-city.html

I would like an American city to be Sderot's sister. I just started trying to get Fayetteville, North Carolina to be that sister city. North Carolina is a whole state that has no sister cities. Check out my editorial in the Fayetteville paper at www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2010/04/30/994852

If you like peace, I am certain that Sderot can accept more than one sister city. Let me know if you want to try pushing the sister city concept. It would be great if the 30 states and the territories (including Washington, DC) that have NO communities in a sister city arrangement picked Sderot.

No comments:

Post a Comment